Keep it warm.
The dropping temperatures of a season change shouldn't keep you from going outside. Pull on the Explorer Falls Hooded Down Jacket from Columbia and head out the door. The 700 fill down will keep you nice and toasty as you explore. Down only insulates if it's able to stay dry and retain it's loft, so the face fabric of the hooded jacket is water resistant so a little light moisture won't have you running back inside for warmth.
Pull on the scuba hood when the temperatures really start to drop and the binding at the hood and hem will seal in all your precious body heat. The comfort cuffs will also seal in your heat while also preventing pesky gusts from sneaking up your sleeves. A drop tail gives you additional coverage so you don't have any exposed skin when sitting around a campfire. When you've warmed up enough to ditch the whole jacket, it conveniently packs into the interior pocket so you can easily stuff it into your pack until you need it again.
- Down jacket to keep warm in dry, cold weather adventures
- 700 fill down is RDS certified and protects from the chill
- Water resistant fabric keeps down dry in light moisture
- Scuba hood offers additional warmth in colder temperatures
- Binding at hood and hem seals in body heat and keeps out cold
- Drop tail offers additional coverage for confident movement
- Whole jacket packs into interior pocket when packing out
- Item #COL01Q6
- Q & A
Fluffy and Warm
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL Womans
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 150lbs
Fluffy, warm, and cozy. Sheds water like a duck. Only downfall is it fits a bit tight through the sleeves with a heavy sweater. The zipper zipped all the way up without the hoody up is a bit uncomfortable around my neck. Other than that it's wonderful!