Advanced form of weather protection.
Things have come a long way since the primitive rubber rain coats of yesteryear, and the Columbia Men's Evolution Valley Jacket is proof. This highly evolved rain jacket sports an Omni-Tech fabric that's both waterproof and breathable, so you're protected from the rain without getting soaked with sweat on the inside while you're hiking your favorite trail or walking the dog in a downpour. Two-way comfort stretch allows easy mobility, and underarm venting lets you blow off steam when things get a little too warm. And with its easy-going style, you can wear the Evolution Valley from town to the trail.
- Protection and comfort from the city to the trail
- Omni-Tech fabric offers breathable waterproofing
- Two-way comfort stretch construction for mobility
- Underarm venting allows quick dispersion of excess heat
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Light Rail center zip opens and closes easily and smoothly
- Drop tail for added coverage
- Item #COL020A
- Q & A
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 190lbs
This jacket is way too large. I normally wear a size large, but this jacket is so wide it feels like a tent. And the sleeves go down past my fingertips. It cost me $6.99 and a trip to UPS to discover this the hard way. I won't be shopping online at Backcountry again.
Dry and fitting.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 180lbs
This is a great layer to wear to protect you from rain. Has cincher is all the right places to keep the rain out and comfortable enough to move in. My husband loved this rain jacket.
Does this jacket have a double main zipper?