Endless Explorer Jacket
Aptly named, the Columbia Endless Explorer Jacket is ready to take your little girl on countless adventures in warmth and dry comfort. A waterproof shell keeps the storm at bay while she plays, be it at recess or in the woods behind her house, and a soft fleece lining helps trap body heat in chilly weather. Articulated elbows ensure full mobility for building forts or playing tag, reflective detailing keeps her visible if she stays out late, and two zippered hand pockets give her a secure place to stash any treasure she collects along the way.
- Fleece-lined rain jacket for cool, wet weather
- Polyester shell keeps her dry during a rainy recess
- Soft lining offers warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Adjustable hood and elastic cuffs keep the chill out
- Reflective details offer visibility in low-light conditions
- Hand pockets keep her fingers warm and small items safe
- Standard fit easily accommodates additional layers
- Item #COL01X1
- Q & A
Exactly what I was looking for!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
Bought this for my 8 year old, and she loves it! The sleeve length is a little long but no problem to cup them. It has a nice fleece liner, but isn't bulky at all. Colors are great also!