Make a splash why don't ya?
Feel free to make a splash when you're wearing your Columbia Men's Drainmaker IV Water Shoes. These mesh and synthetic shoes are quick-drying, not least of all thanks to the airflow and water-draining midsole ports that allow these to clear out water in a hurry. When you're putting long miles on your feet, show them some love with the Techlite midsoles that use low-durometer EVA foam for superior cushioning. Swift-moving rivers can present even the most seasoned hikers with a formidable challenge, but thanks to the Omni-Grip soles with razor siping, river crossings become just another walk in the park.
- Water shoes for multisport days
- Synthetic and mesh upper breathes well and dries quickly
- Techlite midsole enhances energy return
- Midsole ports for airflow and water drainage
- Omni-Grip soles hold traction on slick surfaces
- Lace closure lets you dial in a snug fit
- Item #COL022H