Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Double Trouble Insulated Jacket
Your boy is getting pickier and pickier everyday about his outfit. Give him different options this winter with the reversible Columbia Toddler Boys' Double Trouble Insulated Jacket. He'll love the different styles on each side, and you'll love the Omni-Shield coating that resists rains and stains for an easy clean-up after hot-chocolate drips. Its polyester shell and lining increase coziness and decrease weight so Junior doesn't feel held back in his winter wonderland. And the Microtemp XF II insulation keeps him warm all winter long, even if he somehow manages to get wet.
- Winter jacket is reversible for double the styles
- Both sides boast Omni-Shield protection for water-resistance
- Microtemp XF II insulation stays warm even when wet
- Elastic binding around cuffs, hood, and hem secure the fit
- Item #COL4380
- [shell] Storm Lite DP II (polyester), Omni-Shield coating, [lining] polyester
- 100g Microtemp XF II polyester
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 14.5 in
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.