Dorado Slip PFG Shoe
From days spent exploring coastal nature preserves to loading up the boat for an afternoon of fishing on the lake, the Columbia Women's Dorado Slip PFG Shoe is ready to tag along. The open mesh upper is breathable for comfort on hot summer days, dries quickly after you wade in the water, and repels splashes and stains from cleaning fish or spilling beverages. It also sports a Techlite midsole that offers lightweight cushioning and rebound for all-day comfort, as well as an Omni-Grip outsole with razor siping that ensures traction on wet and dry surfaces alike.
- Light, quick-drying shoe for summer excursions
- Open mesh upper breathes well and dries fast
- Blood 'n Guts treatment repels splashes and stains
- Techlite midsole is lightweight and cushy
- Omni-Grip outsole with razor siping for wet or dry traction
- Item #COL022R
- Q & A
Amazing Water Shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My wife got these water shoes for a trip abroad and they held up very well. Stylish yet lightweight she put them through the wringer and they handled everything she threw at them. Her only complaint is she wished she would have worn them a few time before hand to break them in. The seam on the back heal because the shoe got wet rubbed pretty good and left blisters.