Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Look better, feel better.
Looking fly doesn’t mean you have to settle for less heat-saving quality. Columbia’s Delta Marsh 1983 Jacket for Men offers the best of both worlds with a military-inspired street style design and high-grade durability in the elements. Columbia’s Microtemp XF insulation proves its worth in cold weather and when it starts to rain or snow, the waterproof outershell with fully sealed seams has your back. With a multiple pockets and a high collar, you can look cool and feel warm.
- A street style piece designed for winter in the city
- Waterproof and breathable outer layer keep you dry in the storm
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth when it’s cold
- Adjustable hood and sleeve cuffs let you personalize your fit
- A variety of pockets add style and storage
- Item #COL01TB