Crestwood Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
Columbia's Crestwood is a hid-height hiking boot built with rugged waterproofing fit for muddy hikes and wet weather. Omni-Tech waterproofs the boot's durable leather upper, and mesh paneling provides sufficient ventilation for trekking. Underfoot, the Crestwood has a Techline midsole to maintain cushioning and high energy return for all-day comfort. Omni-Grip rubber gives the sole superior traction whether you're hiking steep mud or wet rock.
- Mid-height hiking boot built for wet, muddy trails
- Omni-Tech waterproof, breathable laminated to a leather upper
- Mesh paneling provides amplified airflow
- Techlite midsole offers superior cushioning and high energy return
- Omni-Grip rubber sole ensures solid traction on slippery terrain
- Item #COL034I
- Upper Material
- leather, mesh, webbing
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 11.4oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
August 9, 2020
Does the Columbia Crestwood Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot - Women's have removable insole? I wear othodics.