Made for high mileage.
From the Appalachian Trail to the Continental Divide, the Columbia Men's Creek To Peak Short excels at high-mileage endeavors thanks to its robust materials and rain-shedding finish. Although it's best for hiking and outdoor excursions, the Creek To Peak Short won't let you down around town, courtesy of vibrant color pops and functional pockets.
Nylon is blended with polyester fabric for trail toughness and quick-drying comfort. Added stretch allows you to high-step over trail impediments with ease while the integrated belt keeps it from slipping off your body. Omni-Shield repels light showers, puddle splashes, and stains from setting in, meaning you'll stay both dry and fresh. And because you'll be hiking under the broiling sun, Omni-Shade UPF 50 blocks harsh UV rays from burning your upper legs.
- Go the distance with this robust hiking short
- Blend of durable nylon and cool-wearing polyester
- Omni-Shield finish repels light showers and stains
- Added stretch for free-ranging mobility on the trail
- Integrated belt for a secure fit during activity
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 protects upper legs from sunburn
- Roomy cargo pocket with colorful zipper
- Item #COL01MZ