Casual Slopes Jacket
When it's time to hit the slopes, your little guy doesn't have a care in the world besides getting on the mountain and ripping it all day. Which leaves you to worry about him staying warm and dry. Put your mind it ease and get your shredder the Columbia Boys' Casual Slopes Jackets. Complete with full waterproofing, he'll be ready for wet and snowy days on and off the slopes. Synthetic insulation offers plenty of warmth for cold lift rides and full days on the mountain. A built-in powder skirt keeps snow out when falls occur, ensuring that ski and snowboard lessons are a dry experience. This jacket won't be a one season wonder thanks to Columbia's Outgrown system, which allows the sleeves to lengthen when he outgrows its original size.
- Keep your little guy warm and dry with this insulated jacket
- Waterproof membrane sheds off snow from the sky or from the ground
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth for cold days on the slopes
- Built-in powder skirt stops snow from riding up during falls
- Columbia's Outgrown system lengthens sleeves when he grows out of it
- Chest and hand pockets let him pack plenty of snacks for a long day
- Item #COL02D6
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% nylon
- 150g Micrtotemp XF II (100% polyester)
- critical seams sealed
- adjustable, lined
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 chest
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 30, 2019
Cut narrow and weak zipper
As several other people mentioned, this jacket would be best for a slender boy. It was too narrow and long for my somewhat husky grandson. We also experienced the same issue other reviewers noticed: the zipper opened from the bottom while zipping it up.