Go hard or go home.
When the rugged wilderness of Canada calls to you, even through the swirling snows of a frigid winter, you don't hesitate in responding. The Men's Columbia Canuk Titanium Omni-Heat Outdry Extreme Boot offers winter protection even in the most severe conditions. Columbia incorporates their outer waterproof membrane to tackle any icy rivers you may ford, and thanks to a whopping 600 grams of insulation in these beasts, you're going to have warm feet the entire time you cross the bitter cold waters.
Should your journey take you far distances into secret mountain valleys, you'll still have feet that are up for the challenge. Lightweight, these boots won't drag you down as you hike, and the midsole provides lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return. The tread on the sole is powered by Michelin, no stranger to endurance, and will grip in ice and snow with ease, so you can adventure far and return with thrilling tales to tell around the campfire.
- Heavy duty winter hiking boot for extreme winter travels
- OutDry Extreme provides breathable, waterproof protection
- Rugged outsole offers superior traction down to temperatures of -22F
- Heavy insulation and reflective lining provide warmth in bitter cold
- Lightweight midsole provides comfort when traveling far distances
- Lace closure gives a precise fit for long journeys into the north
- Item #COL01OF