Options, options, options.
Winter weather patterns are all over the place, from sunny and cold, to raining, to snowstorms that chill you to the bone. The Columbia Men’s Calpine Interchange Jacket is ready for all of them, giving you options for anything winter throws your way. The shell has a waterproof and breathable Omni-Tech membrane to keep out even the heavy, wet snowfalls, and the liner insulates you from the after-storm chill with a combination of down and synthetic insulation. Combined, this jacket makes you ready to take on a cold, wet, storm day with confidence. If you are lucky enough to enjoy that storm day at the resort, utilize the underarm vents during the downhill charge to release heat, while the powder skirt and attached hood keep the snow outside your jacket where it belongs.
- Ski shell with insulated jacket provides options
- Waterproof Omni-Tech membrane for breathable moisture protection
- Removable down and synthetic insulated liner for warmth
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange system combines the pieces securely
- Underarm vents dump excess heat and moisture
- Powder skirt and hood block snow on powder days
- Item #COL01TT
- Q & A
Great jacket, but ran large!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
I bought this jacket to give to my boyfriend, but we ended up having to return it unfortunately. It is a great jacket; VERY warm, waterproof, and it looks cool. Unfortunately the jacket was pretty big on him. It was very long, and the shell looked pretty baggy. I wish it fit better because I really liked the jacket! There were lots of different pockets to put things, and the inside was a shiny silver.