Not afraid of anything.
Even the most brutal winter storms and soggy springs don't intimidate the Columbia Women's Bugaboot Plus III Titanium Omni-Heat Boot. OutDry construction keeps you dry in any weather, and it's rated to keep your feet warm in subzero temperatures. OutDry construction features waterproof materials and fully sealed seams to ensure your feet stay dry in the soggiest slush and heaviest downpours. 400g synthetic insulation and Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining work together to provide expedition-worthy warmth. The TechLite midsole offers lightweight cushioning, and the durable Omni-Grip outsole is armed with winter traction lugs to help you keep your footing on icy streets and snowy trails.
- Rugged hiking boots for long treks in severe winter weather
- Fully waterproof construction for dry feet in wet conditions
- Heavy-duty outsole provides firm grip in temperatures down to -22F
- Insulation and reflective lining offer warmth in frigid conditions
- Impressive shaft height offers protection in deep snow drifts
- Lace closure provides a precise fit for long winter journeys
- Item #COL01OW