Bugaboo II Interchange Jacket
There's no reason to get soaked and cold when you have the Columbia Men's Bugaboo Interchange Jacket. The shell's Omni-Tech membrane with taped critical seams keeps you dry during rainy hikes in the spring or fall, and snowy days in winter. The removable fleece liner zips into the jacket for the best fit possible.
A regular fit leaves room for a baselayer underneath the Bugaboo's removable fleece liner, and the polyester tricot lining slides over your ski long-johns or hiking tee with ease. The hood cinches tightly across your head, or you can remove it when there's nothing but a sunny sky overhead. The cuffs and hem cinch down tightly as well to retain all that wonderful warmth in winter. And the interior pocket holds your MP3 so you can jam out all year long.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a rugged shell with a removable fleece
- Omni-Tech shell offers reliable waterproof protection
- Removable fleece lining offers midweight warmth
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem keep snow out
- Hood removes to further customize coverage
- Item #COL02BN