Why We Like The Bugaboo II Interchange Parka
We recommend the Columbia 3-in-1 Bugaboo II Interchange Parka to give your little lady an all-in-one jacket for spring showers, cool autumn days, and blustery winter storms alike. The outer jacket features a waterproof Omni-Tech membrane to block moisture from infiltrating the jacket in nasty weather. This layer also employs an Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner that reflects her body heat back and reduces the need for bulky layers even on cold winter days. The inside jacket is a removable fleece liner she can wear as a standalone piece on milder days. Worn alone, or zipped together, this versatile fleece liner and shell combination let her conquer the elements in comfort.
- Versatile 3-in-1 jacket for year-long comfort in all seasons
- Zip-in system provides three different ways to wear it
- Omni-Tech shell sheds rain and snow for dry comfort
- Fleece liner adds warmth or can be worn alone
- Outgrown system allows the sleeves to extend for growth spurts
- Media and goggle pockets keep essentials close by at all times
- Removable hood offers customizable coverage in harsher conditions
- Item #COL02DR
- Shell Material
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech, [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] Omni-Heat (100% polyester)
- Removable Liner Material
- 100% polyester
- critical seam sealed
- Center Back Length
- storm, removable, adjustaable, taffeta lined
- 2 zippered hand
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
November 30, 2019
Very nice coat
This jacket was purchased for my grandaughter. It is very nice quality. The color is also very nice. I get extra discount from here: coupon-code.info
January 3, 2019
Great dual layer coat
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this coat as a gift for a family member. She likes the mint green and peach color. She loves the super soft minky like fabric of the inside fleece. It feels more bulky on her, but she is excited to use it on cold ski days.
November 2, 2018
- 5` 11"
- 215 lbs
This coat is warm, fits true to size, and versatile. Having two layers allows my daughter to where either jacket based upon the weather, and that was important to us as her body temperature fluctuates so often. If I had one piece of feedback, it would just be about the print. The print is blurry to me, not crisp and clean as I was expecting.
October 19, 2018
Jacket for all types of weather
The Columbia Interchange jacket is perfect for this cute kiddo. Enough room to layer underneath for the ski slopes and the fleece jacket inside is great on its own for warmer fall or spring days. Natalie is 3 going on 4 and she's wearing size XXS.