New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Bugaboo II Interchange Parka - Girls'
The Columbia 3-in-1 Bugaboo II Interchange Parka means your little lady only needs one jacket for spring showers, cool autumn days, and blustery winter storms. The outer jacket features a waterproof Omni-Tech membrane with critical seams to block moisture from infiltrating the jacket so she stays nice and dry no matter the weather. This layer also employs an Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner that reflects her body heat back and reduces the need for bulky layers even on cold winter days. The inside jacket is a removable fleece liner she can wear as a standalone piece on milder days. Worn alone, or zipped together, this versatile fleece liner and shell combination let her conquer the elements in comfort.
She'll love the versatility of the jacket, but you'll appreciate the OutGrown system that allows you to let out the sleeves 1.5 inches as she grows so buying a new jacket mid-season is a thing of the past. You can also load her up with snacks and hand-warmer packets before she heads out to make snowmen or throw snow balls with the zippered, fleece lined pockets. When she's hitting the slopes, a media and goggle pocket keep her organized so she can focus on the shred.
- Versatile jacket with multiple pieces for year long comfort
- Zip-in system offers versatility for three different ways of wear
- Omni-Tech outer shell sheds rain and snow for dry comfort
- Fleece liner adds warmth or can be worn alone in milder weather
- Outgrown system allows the sleeves to be let out for a growth spurt
- Media and goggle pockets keep essentials close by at all times
- Removable hood offers customizable coverage in harsher conditions
- Item #COL02DR