Select a size:
Why We Like The Bugaboo II Interchange Parka
We recommend the Columbia 3-in-1 Bugaboo II Interchange Parka to give your little lady an all-in-one jacket for spring showers, cool autumn days, and blustery winter storms alike. The outer jacket features a waterproof Omni-Tech membrane to block moisture from infiltrating the jacket in nasty weather. This layer also employs an Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner that reflects her body heat back and reduces the need for bulky layers even on cold winter days. The inside jacket is a removable fleece liner she can wear as a standalone piece on milder days. Worn alone, or zipped together, this versatile fleece liner and shell combination let her conquer the elements in comfort.
- Versatile 3-in-1 jacket for year-long comfort in all seasons
- Zip-in system provides three different ways to wear it
- Omni-Tech shell sheds rain and snow for dry comfort
- Fleece liner adds warmth or can be worn alone
- Outgrown system allows the sleeves to extend for growth spurts
- Media and goggle pockets keep essentials close by at all times
- Removable hood offers customizable coverage in harsher conditions
- Item #COL02DR
- Shell Material
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech, [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] Omni-Heat (100% polyester)
- Removable Liner Material
- 100% polyester
- critical seam sealed
- Center Back Length
- storm, removable, adjustaable, taffeta lined
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 11oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.