Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski Pants & Bibs we have in stock.View Similar Products
A winter shell pant that doesn't break the bank.
The Columbia Women's Bugaboo Pant keeps you dry when light, fluffy flakes start to fall on the slopes, and the smooth lining makes it easy to layer the Bugaboo over your baselayers when the mercury drops mid-winter.
- Waterproof breathable Omni-Tech membrane and taped critical seams help protect you from falling snow flakes on the hill and snowballs in the parking lot
- Active cut and an adjustable waist give a just-right athletic fit
- Internal adjustable leg gaiter seals out the snow and cold
- Reinforced leg hem for extra durability
- External pockets stash your ski pass, cash, or lip balm
- Item #COL4056
- Q & A
What does L 31.5 stand for?
I think inseam is 31.5 inches = pant length
What is the texture like inside the pants?...
What is the texture like inside the pants? Are they fuzzy or slippery? A picture of the inside would be super awesome. :) Thanks!
Would the womens bugagoo snow pants fit...
Would the womens bugagoo snow pants fit me if I am 67"? thank you.
I found this link...Columbia isn't listed in the longer pants brands, but I'm not sure if these are different. I have another pair of Columbia pants and they are a little long for me (I'm 5'5"), but I don't think they'd be long enough for my husband (he's 6'2")...Good luck!
as in 5 foot 7 inches? that is the sweet spot for the fit!