Select a Size
Select a Color
Bugaboo II Pant
Warm kids stay on the slopes longer, which means mom and dad stay on the slopes longer, which means you better outfit your girl in the Columbia Bugaboo II Pant for this year's ski season. An Omni-Tech membrane provides a waterproof shell for a comfortable, dry shredder. Taped critical seams further enhance its waterproof abilities in areas most likely to get wet.
A toasty Microtemp insulation keeps her legs warm and ready for the next run. In addition, the Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner will help retain the heat her body creates to reduce the need for bulky layers providing freedom of movement. Gusseted detailing and articulated knees also aid in ease of movement so she doesn't have to waddle around. To have her favorite pants last as long as possible, these pants are equipped with Columbia's Outgrown system which allows you to cut a couple of seams in order to extend the length of the legs so your kid can enjoy the warmth and weather protection of this pant for seasons to come.
- Durable snow pant for multiple ski seasons
- Omni-Tech membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Critical seams sealed enhance waterproofing to ensure dry kid
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner reduces need for bulky layers
- 100g of Microtemp insulation provide warmth on long, cold days
- Reinforced knees aid in garment longevity through repeated use
- Outgrown system provides multiple-season usage for growing kid
- Gusset details, articulated knees for enhanced freedom of movement
- Item #COL02DS
- [face fabric] Omni-Tech (100% nylon), Hammerhead 3K (100% polyester), [lining] Omni-heat (100% polyester)
- Microtemp XF II (100% polyester)
- critically seam sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 cargo
- adjustable tabs
- silicone grippers
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 3, 2019
Good quality snow pants
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this as a gift for a family member. The fit was about right. She is 5 feet tall and got the large (14-16) size. She likes the white color, although they may get dirty more quickly on the sledding hill. For skiing they will probably be fine.
November 17, 2018
Great but runs big
Great but runs big. My kids are size 6 and the XXS fit them (XS was way too large)