Bugaboo Interchange Glove
Filled with 100g Microtemp XF II synthetic insulation and lined with the heat-radiating goodness of Columbia's Omni-Heat Reflective material, the Columbia Bugaboo Interchange Glove keeps your hands from feeling the effects of bone-chilling temperatures and raging blizzards. This one-two combination of high-loft synthetic insulation and heat-radiating warmth keeps your hands and fingers pleasantly insulated from the worst winter conditions, no matter if it's plummeting into the single-digits or gusting like a hurricane on the mountain.
Sealing out deep powder dumps and wet coastal snow, the glove's Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable membrane keeps your hands from becoming cold and clammy from outside moisture. The removable, touchscreen-compatible glove liner is a great addition to the glove's toasty-warm shell. Wear the liner with the outer shell on the coldest ski trips of the year, or conversely, stash the outer shell in your pack when the temperature climbs on warmer spring days. Other key features include a Connect Texture palm grip that's especially useful for adjusting bindings and boots, as well as a gauntlet-style cuff for sealing out the elements.
- Three-in-one gloves for variable winter conditions
- Omni-Tech insert is waterproof and breathable
- Synthetic insulation traps heat while dry or wet
- Omni-Heat material reflects heat back to you
- Removable, touchscreen-compatible liner enhances versatility
- Gauntlet cuff with drawcord keeps snow from sneaking in
- Item #COL01GR