Exposed on the plateau.
Columbia named this hoodie the Bryce Canyon Hoodie because it is perfect for exploring new trails in beautiful places. Built with Omni-Wick and Omni-Shade, this hoodie gives you UPF 50 sun protection and moisture-wicking performance so you stay covered and comfortable while hiking in the exposed sun. A four-way stretch construction enhances your range of flexibility so you can move with ease. And when the wind picks up on the exposed plateau, the drawcord hood, thumbholes, and extended tail protect you from the chills.
- Explore new trails in this performance hoodie
- Moisture-wicking material keeps you dry so you don't go cold
- UPF 50 sun protection gives you additional coverage and protection
- Four-way stretch construction gives a comfortable range of motion
- Adjustable hood, thumbholes,and drop tail protect you from wind
- Item #COL029Y
92% polyester, 8% elastane, Omni-Wick, Omni-Shade
Center Back Length