Take a walk on the wild side.
From the deep forests to the rocky coast, Maine is home to more than just scary story tellers. Whether you live in the same town as Stephen King, or love to visit the state on ski trips, keep the Women's Columbia Bangor Slip Omni-Heat Boot close at hand. Waterproof leather will keep your feet dry if you're dashing out to check the mail or pulling them on after a day of skiing. Faux-fur lining combined with Omni-Heat reflective technology and 200g of insulation, you'll have warm feet for afternoon hikes with your dog or trips to the grocery store. The slip-on convenience of these make them perfect for last minute journeys into the winter night, but soft suede and a faux fur touch means your feet will be wrapped in true New England style.
- Leather snow boot for slipping on when you venture out into the cold
- Waterproof and seam-sealed construction keep feet dry in the snow
- Outsole designed to perform on frozen surfaces down to -22F
- Lightweight midsole offers lasting comfort and high energy return
- Insulated for warmth from ski locker to lodge to car
- Slip-on design offers convenient winter style for home or vacation
- Item #COL01OV