Toss a bomb at the heart of winter.
When winter's in full swing and it's time to bring out supreme warmth, reach for the Columbia Men's Alpine Escape 490 Turbodown Bomber Jacket. The 490 Turbodown fill is extremely warm, and thanks to the critically sealed and breathable Omni-Tech water-resistant membrane, the insulation won't wilt out or lose its loft when exposed to light rain or snow. Omni-Heat thermal reflection traps warmth internally so you're not at a risk of bleeding out hard-earned heat, and the removable and adjustable hood helps beat back the wind and chill when conditions start to change and the tempest gains steam. Plus, zippered outer pockets hold everyday essentials and a secure internal pocket stows valuables (passport, cash, keys) safe for when you're on the road and can't risk losing mandatory items.
- A super-warm bomber jacket for navigating the winds of winter
- Omni-Tech construction is water-resistant and breathable
- TurboDown combines natural and synthetic fill for tons of heat
- Omni-Heat provides enhanced heat retention in cold conditions
- Removable and adjustable hood helps beat back the wind and chill
- Zippered hand and chest pockets hold everyday essentials
- Internal pocket stows cash, keys, passport, and no-lose items
- Item #COL01U7