Why We Like The Columbia Alpine Chill Windbreaker
Columbia's Alpine Chill Windbreaker keeps us out on the trail when the early spring skies want to keep us inside. Its polyester fabric is windproof and water resistant to block out April showers, but easily packs down into its own pocket when the sun comes out with the May flowers.
- Windbreaker keeps us protected from the elements on the trail
- Wind and water-resistant polyester fabric construction
- Easily packs into its own pocket for easy carry in dry weather
- Drawcord adjustable hem and hood provide a customized fit
- Zippered hand pockets keep our essentials secure and dry
- Item #COLZAXM
- 100% polyester
- not taped
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 12, 2023
Cute, lightweight, and functional! Love this little windbreaker. The pattern is adorable, blocks the wind beautifully, and has proven to be waterproof in a light drizzle. It’s very thin, so keep that in mind when thinking in terms of warmth or a possible downpour.
Originally reviewed on columbia.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help