Up To 50% Off:
Après Cyber Sale | Shop Now
Select a color:City Grey Heather/Collegiate Navy
Select a size:
Alpine Action II Jacket
Whether the young one is learning on the bunny hill or is building snowmen and throwing snowballs, the Columbia Alpine Action II Jacket is sure to keep him comfortable all day long. Omni-Tech technology defends against rain or snow with it's waterproof and breathable membrane, and 100g of synthetic insulation and Omni-Heat thermal reflective keep him nice and toasty even on bone-chilling days on the slopes. Zippered pockets prevent from losing his essentials, and a ski pass pocket is easy to scan when standing in the lift line. Columbia's Outgrown system lets you trim the thread on the sleeve when they hit a growth spurt to extend the length by 1.5 inches.
- A cold weather jacket for the slopes or around town
- Nylon fabric is durable and waterproof during snowstorms
- Synthetic insulation is warm and toasty for cold days
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting in when skiing powder
- Outgrown system fits through growth spurts
- Zippered pockets securely hold essentials
- Item #COL03EW
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.