Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Alpine Action II Jacket
Long gone are the days when you'd be able to drop your little girl off at ski school and watch from afar as she learned to ski to the bottom of the bunny hill. Now that she's flying past you on the first run of the day, it's time for Columbia's Alpine Action II Jacket.
Triple layer action will keep her warm, dry, and ready for more, even after you've already tired out by lunch. The waterproof Omni-Tech outer shell, lined with a sealant on the most critical seams, stops moisture in its tracks while the insulating layer underneath creates a buffer between her and the freezing temperatures. An additional thermal reflective lining acts as a mirror for heat by bouncing it back to where she needs it most. But the Alpine Action's best advantage is the Outgrown system. Extra fabric has been sewn into the sleeves to be lengthened as she grows from season to season, making it a favorite of both you and your young lady.
- Full featured ski and snowboard jacket in a smaller package
- Omni-Tech laminate keeps the weather out, releases excess heat
- Strategically placed synthetic insulation fights off icy weather
- Helmet compatible hood fights off snow squalls and blustery winds
- Ski and snowboard specific pockets keeps gear organized on hill
- Adjustable cuffs prevent snow from sneaking into gloves and layers
- OutGrown system allows you to take the sleeves out after a spurt
- Item #COL03EE