Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Vintage Steel Belted Cooler
Coleman's Vintage Steel Belted Cooler looks like it came out of a time capsule from the fifties, except it has all the upgraded features we like for modern camping. We especially like its steel-belted insulation that keeps ice frozen much longer than the cooler from yesteryear.
- Heavy-duty cooler with a vintage, retro design
- 54-quart capacity can hold up to 85 cans
- Keeps the Ice! insulation offers 4-day ice retention
- Have-A-Seat lid supports up to 250 pounds
- Comfort-grip steel handles allow easy carrying
- Leak-resistant channel drain empties melted ice
- Item #CMNK12C
- [hardware] stainless steel [insulation] Keeps the Ice!
- [external] 23 x 14.75 x 16.25in, [internal] 19 x 11 x 13.25in
- 15lb 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.