Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Skydome XL Tent
We pack the Skydome XL Tent when we get the gang together for a weekend of trail exploring and s'more making. The pre-attached poles and color-coded rain fly let us set up in under five minutes, so we can get to stoking the fire quicker. Ground vents increase airflow, so the 10 of us can sleep comfortably through the night. If a shower rolls through, the seam-sealed tub floor and fly gives us complete waterproof coverage, while the room divider makes a perfect projector backdrop for a rainy day movie.
- Tent palace for group camping trips from spring to fall
- Lofty ceiling for easy standing and walking around inside
- Nearly vertical walls provide more livable space
- Two wide doors for convenient in-out for everyone
- Large awnings offer more weather protection
- Internal mesh storage pockets keep smaller items organized
- E-port to access an extension cord for electrical power inside
- Expandable carry bag for easy, convenient packing
- Item #CMNK11C
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.