Why We Like The Roadtrip 285 SU Grill
Coleman's Roadtrip S85 SU Grill goes with us on camping trips, picnics at the park, tailgates, and more. We like that it's easy to move around, and that the side tables give extra space for our cooking utensils. The grill itself also impresses with three independent burners with precise adjustments for a solid cooking performance.
- Portable grill equipped with standing legs and side tables
- 3 independently adjustable burners built for precise temp control
- Push-button ignitor gives matchless lighting
- Integrated thermometer assists with temperature monitoring
- Locking lid secures grill during transport
- Detachable water pan collects cooking grease
- Rolling wheels and adjustable handle ease carrying
- Uses 1-pound propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Item #CMNK145
- cast-iron grill grate
- Fuel Type
- 1lb propane cylinder
- Heat Output
- Piezo Ignition
- quick-fold legs, 2 wheels, 2 side tables
- Fuel Bottle/Canister Included
- 45.6 x 19.5 x 35in
- Claimed Weight
- 52lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 year limited
What do you think about this product?
July 30, 2021
Best Travel/Tailgate Grill
- I've used it several times
- True to size
We camp a lot with our family. This grill easily folds down and bags up for traveling. This is the new design where the burners are oval and run the length of the grill...a vast improvement over the circular burners at each end. The top is deeper, too...which covers taller meals being grilled. If you are rained out from cooking over the fire, this grill will get the job done, or make it your go too grill anytime. Great grill at a good price! Thank you!
Jon C Overway
May 6, 2021
Backcountry is awesome!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
We just received our grill which I researched and I'm very satisfied. I wanted to write the review primarily about Backcountry. Their customer service is a breath of fresh air. Before I ordered the grill I contacted the chat customer service and they walked me through the process and gave me an additional 15% off. Good experience. Before that I ordered some hiking shoes for my wife and they didn't fit. They took them back for a larger size. Then after we got them my wife couldn't wear them because they were too tight. After 3 months I contacted them and they immediately took them back and gave us a credit. Excellent customer service.