Select style & size:Select options
You're headed everywhere on the mountain, and you're headed there fast, so grab your Coalition Snow SOS Ski and get going. Whether you're hunting for powder between groomed runs or you like a ski that you can take to both the resort and backcountry, you're anything but SOS with this award-winning stick. Its mid-range width underfoot makes it a trooper no matter how deep (or shallow) the snow is, with rocker in the tip and tail making assists over powder stash and mixed crud alike. Slanted ABS sidewalls with traditional camber underfoot ensure steady edge hold whether you're diving down fresh corduroy or zipping around on hardpack, with a full birch wood core absorbing all the vibrations along the way. With torsional stiffness and solid flex holding down the fort at high speeds, and a powder-friendly profile for storm days, there really is no barrier to what the SOS is willing to do.
- A one-ski quiver that's ready for resort and backcountry adventures
- 105mm width underfoot works great on-piste or on-pow
- Rocker tip and tail help you maneuver crud or deep snow
- Traditional camber underfoot ensures quick edge-to-edge response
- Birch core absorbs vibrations and adds energy
- Slanted ABS sidewalls provide torsional stiffness
- Coalition Snow skis are designed by women, for women
- Item #COS0008
- Q & A
Daily driver for any condition!
The go-to ski. If you are looking for a ski that can do it all, stop looking because this is the ski for you. It can carve groomers, ski through crud and float through powder. Such a fun ski in any condition. This will become your new daily driver at the resort!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This ski is the do-it-all for any resort based babe out there.
It carves really well, floats in powder, can handle the chunder, the high paced run outs and landings. It is a great ski for slack-country and can handle longer bakcountry days when needed. Icy conditions or powder days this ski does it all, and it does it damn well.