Select style & size:Select options
Drawing its name from the Swahili word for "friend," Coalition Snow's Rafiki Ski will be exactly that whether you're touring after a big storm or riding waist-deep snow at the resort. Modeled after the award-winning SOS, this powder-hungry ski features a wide base meant for the deepest days of the year, with a rockered profile that excels at maneuvering over soft, fluffy pow. The lightweight wood core ensures poppy playfulness in the trees, while a generous turn radius embraces bigger lines in the backcountry. Traditional camber underfoot paired with the tapered, conservative tail ensure steady performance when you're forced to return to the groomers, delivering reliable edge-to-edge response as you power your way back to the lift line.
- A powder-hungry pal for deep backcountry or resort days
- Wide 111mm waist handles well after or during a fresh storm
- Early rise tips sail effortlessly over deep snow or chopped powder
- Traditional camber and flatter tail add stability on the groomers
- Fiberglass laminate adds stiff response when playing in hardpack
- Women-owned Coalition Snow plants trees in Kenya for each ski and snowboard made
- Item #COS0007
What do you think about this product?
September 11, 2019
The Rafiki can handle whatever is throw at it. While it is a powder ski and excels at that, the ski is still very responsive to turning and performs great on groomers or in the crud. With the width for powder and the ease of getting it on egde, it is an amazingly versatile ski! If you are looking for a powder ski that can perform in any condition this is your ticket!