3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The La Nieve Alpine Touring Ski
The La Nieve Ski is among our top picks for skintrack-ready powder skis thanks to its lightweight feel and alpine-esque descending capabilities. The length-specific waist dimensions provide an intuitive feel for taller or shorter skiers, plus it supplies ample maneuverability for the backcountry’s variable conditions. This ski utilizes a carefully crafted woodcore that makes use of multiple wood species to balance weight, pop, and durability.
- Powder-hungry touring ski offers uncompromising performance
- 109 or 113mm waist supplies float without sacrificing maneuverability
- Tip and tail rocker keeps you on top and is nimble on the skinner
- Camber underfoot offers reliable edge grip in variable conditions
- Medium to long radius encourages sweeping turns down the fall line
- Multi-species woodcore is both lightweight and stable at speed
- ABS sidewalls and sandwich construction holds up over time
- Fiberglass laminate and sintered base perform consistently
- Item #COS000D
- 157cm, 162cm, 168cm, 173cm, 180cm
- [157cm, 162cm] 134 / 109 / 120mm, [168cm, 173cm, 180cm] 139 / 113 / 129mm
- Turn Radius
- [157cm] 14.9m, [162cm] 15.4m, [168cm] 16m, [173cm] 17.7m, [180cm] 20m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- ABS sidewalls (sandwich)
- aspen, maple, poplar
- triaxial fiberglass
- 4001 sintered
- partial twin
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 157cm] 7lb 14oz (3572g), [162cm] 8lb (3628g), [168cm] 8lb 2oz (3686g), [173cm] 8lb 3.6oz (3730g), [180cm] 8lb 4.6oz (3760g)
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.