Right there in the name, the Coalition Snow Bliss Ski is a joy to ride, particularly if the park is your place. Designed for pressing rails and hucking booters, it boasts a symmetrical twin tip profile that's perfectly happy riding switch, with a narrow waist that takes just as much joy in carving groomers as it does doing tricks. It's built with slanted ABS sidewalls and a sandwich construction, giving it torsional stiffness with just the right amount of pop. The full birch wood core absorbs vibrations when you're taking laps on bullet-proof non-powder days, and it gives the Bliss a playful flex pattern that's all fun and games till the very last lift ride.
- A true jib champion that you can also take on the groomers
- Narrow 83mm waist keeps that edge-to-edge response nice and quick
- Symmetrical twin tip rides well backwards and forwards
- Camber underfoot comes in handy when carving the fresh cord
- Birch wood core is playful yet stable on the bumps
- Coalition Snow skis are designed by women shredders, for women shredders
- Item #COS0002