You're the kinda gal that rips the whole mountain, exploring every nook and cranny in search of fresh goods, even if it means side stepping rocks and bootpacking peaks. Coalition Snow skis are made by women, for women, and the Abyss Ski is destined for greatness, deep powder, and steep lines. Modeled after the award-winning SOS, this stable fat ski is ready to romp through the soft stuff, with a generous 114mm waist underfoot that conquers even the deepest of your dreams. Rocker in the tip and tail encourage that floaty feeling, while also letting you ski the crud when you've reached the day's end and the snow isn't quite as untouched. The progressive multi-radius sidecut works best through medium to long arcing turns, with 2mm of camber underfoot helping you hold an edge through each transition. A stiff flex really lets you drive this stick down steep lines at speed—or take it on-piste—while the birch core provides lightweight energy that keeps you coming back for more, and more, and more.
- Powder-hungry fat ski for deep snow and steep lines
- 114mm width underfoot floats with the best of them
- Rocker tip and tail help you sail over powder and crud
- Camber underfoot holds an edge when you're on hardpack
- Birch core absorbs vibrations and adds energy
- Slanted ABS sidewalls provide torsional stiffness
- Coalition Snow skis are designed by women, for women
- Item #COS0001
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are seriously my favorite powder ski. They are hardy for crust but help me float on deep days as well. People always ask me what ski they are, they shred and the design is beautiful.