Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Non-Insulated Snowboard Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Keep things simple.
The CLWR Women's Lynx Pant is a beacon in the foggy world of snow pants because it stands apart by flawlessly combining breathability and waterproof protection. To combat fresh winter snowfall and spring slush, the durable three-layer Pinetech shell has fully taped seams and a waterproof construction, so you stay dry as you tear up the mountain. Since there's also a removable bib with an elastic suspender, while the hook-and-loop straps at the waist ensure you have multiple options for a personalized fit. Tricot-lined hand zip pockets safely hold your phone and granola bars, while the side vent zips with mesh guards promote cozy airflow. This pant also has gaiters with hooks and flexible articulated knees.
- A technical, minimalist weatherproof pant for snowboarding
- Waterproof exterior protects against precipitation
- Leg vents dump excess body heat easily
- Removable bib offers versatility and adaptability
- Boot gaiters keeps flushed snow at bay
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Relaxed fit offers a full range of comfortable motion
- Item #CWR0033
- Q & A
- Size Bought: M
Let's just say, I liked these so much that I bought them in 2 colors. The cross-body bib is super flattering and the legs have just enough room without looking baggy. My only complain would be that the back pocket has a snap button closure that isn't the most comfortable for sitting on the chairlift.