For those that see the world in black and flannel.
Just because you're getting muddy outside doesn't mean you can't look good. This fact is proven by Club Ride Apparel's Shaka Flannel Shirt, which combines enhanced pocketry with a contemporary synthetic flannel design to offer a shirt that looks good, feels good, and meets the demands of your downhill exploits. Club Ride built the Shaka with a polyester woven fabric, so it'll wick the sweat off your body during those grueling uphill climbs, and if you're not not the pack-wearing type, the Shaka has a rear zip pocket for a snack, your phone, or some much-needed snacks.
- A stylish synthetic flannel with enhanced pocketry
- Midweight polyester wicks seat for a dry feel
- Zippered pockets for on-the-go storage
- Underarm mesh vents cool things down quick
- Reflective accents visible in low light
- Item #CLB002U
- Q & A
love this thing
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
great to ride in when it's a little chilly but equally nice to wear casually. Only worn it 3 times but so far super happy.
I bought this in Rincon Blue and liked it enough to buy a second in Zuma Grey. I guess it's intended as a bike shirt but I wear it casually. The pattern/styles are great, in seems well constructed, and the price was right.