Pursuit Long-Sleeve Snap Down Top
For fall or spring conditions when the temperatures are a bit chillier than normal, grab your Pursuit Long-Sleeve Snap Down Top and you're ready to hit the trails with classic flannel style. The main fabric is comprised of a stretch-woven material, with bamboo on the back and sleeves to improve durability without affecting breathability. This piece gives you a bit of extra insulation, with knit side panels and a vented yoke on the back to shed body height when you're pushing it hard. The snap-down front is quick and easy, and resembles a shirt you might wear for a night on the town. Two rear pockets store your ride supplies, while a zippered chest pocket protects your essentials.
- A casual-looking flannel for cool weather bike rides & more
- Stretchy material is infused with bamboo for durability
- Insulates while maintaining breathability for hard efforts
- Snap-down front is quick, easy, and stylish
- Rear pockets for supplies and zippered chest pocket for essentials
- Item #CLB004L
- Q & A
Very light weight, road jersey
The fabric is incredibly thin, seems more suited to around-town rides than any trails. Rear pockets are road-style, so very impractical for mountain, especially on a moderately loose fitting jersey.