Life in the urban saddle.
We don't always want to resort to a roadie team kit or glorified moto-pajamas for every ride. Weekend cook-outs, bar crawls, and daily commutes don't need that kind of flash, and the Club Ride Apparel New West Short Sleeve Jersey is ideally suited for those more casual outings where the bike isn't the primary focus. It's styled after classic western shirts but constructed with technical fabrics that make it a pleasure to ride in without awkwardly standing out when you've reached your destination and rejoined the pedestrian population.
Like the rest of Club Ride's "jerseys," the New West is cut to emulate casual clothing. In fact, it fits more like a proper shirt than a jersey, making it perfectly acceptable for a night out on the town. Beneath its casual façade, the New West hides a lightweight synthetic material that emphasizes saddle-worthy qualities like wicking moisture and drying quickly. The body fabric is also plenty breathable, but summer rides can be sweaty affairs, regardless of exertion levels, and Club Ride adds strategic venting to further enhance breathability and help ensure you aren't the damp, clammy guy queueing up for potato salad or another round.
- A western-inspired shirt for life spent in a bike saddle
- Synthetic construction breathes and manages moisture
- Strategic mesh ventilation helps ensure commuters arrive dry
- Rear zippered pocket features media routing for discreet tunes
- Protects against the sun in daylight and reflects light at night
- Stylish pattern and casual fit enable life on and off the bike
- Item #CLB0039
- Q & A
Colors are off in photos.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I bought the Olive colored shirt thinking it had a more yellow/orange color based upon the photo. The shirt is actually a forest green. I have seen this shirt on several other sites including Club Ride's page and it has the same off color photo. Very disappointed as the shirt in the photo looks cool but in reality is not.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 190lbs
Trails to town style. I really like the design of this shirt, but found it to be a little big. I ordered a Large, but found it was a little big. I will post a review about the fit when I get the Medium to compare.