Mag 7 Jersey
Aptly named for one of our favorite trail networks in Moab, Utah (or, you know, some wild-west stories) the Club Ride Mag 7 Jersey hits us with a bit of western flair for tackling trails, whether your tires are planted on the slickrock of the sand stone deserts of the South West, or lacing your way through tight trees and wet roost in the North East. The Mag 7 is built for timeless style with a snap-up closure, and stretch-woven synthetic that moves with you, flexes, and breathes. On the sides and underarms you'll find laser cut perforation that add a boost in ventilation, critical for hot, sun-baked climbs, along with a hidden pocket ideal for stashing cards or small valuables. The jersey is finished off with welded yokes, seams, and chest pocket, and RideLight reflective accents to boost your visibility in the parking lot post-ride.
- Western-inspired jersey for timeless style on the bike
- Smart synthetic fabrics wick sweat, dry quickly, and breathe
- Added laser-cut perforation on sides elevate ventilation
- Clear pearly snaps allow you to drop heat quickly
- Welded seams, yoke, and pocket keeps things durable and tidy
- Hidden zippered back pocket keeps cards and cash secure
- Stay sun safe with UPF 50 protection
- Item #CLB0045
- 94% polyester, 6% spandex
- UPF Rating
- 1 chest, 1 zippered rear
- Ridelight accents
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 22, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is a fantastic button down that can be worn on the bike or at the bar. Being lightweight and ventilated it breathes incredibly well without looking like a very technically piece. The snap buttons are solid and secure nicely. The size and fit are true. I am 6' 175# and wear a Large.