Dirt Surfer Jersey
Surf the trails all day long and then take to the town in style with the Dirt Surfer Jersey from Club Ride Apparel. Blending the culture of the mountains with the vibe of the beach, this jersey gives you the look and feel of a soft Hawaiian shirt, but is designed with technical trail performance in mind. It's constructed from a lightweight polyester that wicks and dries quickly when you're working up a sweat, and the material offers a bit of stretch to ensure comfort and mobility on the bike. The underarm vents keep you cool on warm summer trail rides, and the jersey is UPF 50 rated to protect you from the sun during high-altitude singletrack adventures. Matte metals snaps provide a secure and stylish closure, and there's even a hidden zippered pocket to safely stash your goods.
- Stand out on the trails with this Hawaiian-style jersey
- Fabric wicks and dries quickly during high-intensity riding
- Stretch-woven to ensure comfort and mobility on the bike
- Underarm vents help you stay cool on warm summer days
- UPF 50 rating offers all-day protection from the sun
- Chest pocket and hidden zippered pocket for storage
- Matte metal snaps stylishly secure the fit
- Reflectivity helps you be seen when you're riding home from the trails
- Item #CLB0044
- Q & A
Awesome Button Down Jersey!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
I picked this up recently to up my style game on the bike, and it worked! I look so good now in my Hawaiian shirt and the ladies are flocking!
But seriously, it is a great bike shirt while also looking like a casual button down. It's comfy, lightweight, breathes well, and fits well too. I'd say it runs a bit large. I've been having to get more XLs lately, but this fits me great (maybe even a little big) in a L, so it may be worth sizing down