On the trail, you stand tall. You're in command. The saddle is your captain's chair and the comm is in your hands. The Commander Men's Shorts are your uniform, and shredding is the order of the day. A mid-weight, breathable synthetic blend helps keep you ventilated and dry while engaged with the enemy, and—in the event you're forced to go down with the ship—the robust double-weave material won't surrender ground on the durability front.
Like any other officer, you're equally at home in combat as mingling with civilians on the home front, and the Commander's low profile pockets, casually slim fit, and everyday aesthetics follow you to backyard shin-digs. A water- and soil-repellent treatment keeps trail grit and the spilled drinks alike at bay, and RideLight accents help ensure you stay visible as each slow dusk brings about a drawing-down of blinds.
- Call the shots on the trail or the home front
- Synthetic blend well-suite to mountain bike abuse
- Treated to resist water, soil, and errant beverages
- Waistband adjusts for getting down or pedaling up
- Reflective accents aid in late returns when duty has called
- Zippered security pocket secures cargo on rowdy missions
- A seamless crotch gusset encourages sober pedaling and drunken limboing
- Item #CLB003K