The Club Ride Apparel Men's Bypass Short might denote a more casual style than most gravel shorts, but that doesn't mean it can't sprint up a trail like the best of them. Its four-way stretch fabric teamed up with a sporty gusseted construction total pedaling efficiency. Club Ride treated the fabric to resist moisture and dirt to keep a clean look whether you're riding trails or casually cruising around the park. RideLight accents add reflective visibility in low light no matter where you ride.
- Short built for gravel and commuting
- Water-resistant fabric has a four-way stretch for mobility
- Sport fit is gusseted for freedom of movement
- Adjustable waist tab secured with camlock buckle
- RideLight accents ensure reflectivity in low light
- Item #CLBE015
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex [panels] 92% nylon, 8% spandex
- spring, summer, fall
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?