All trails lead to dry.
From roosting berms to roasting beans, Club Ride Apparel is the standard outfitter for our non-fluo saddle uniforms. The Bolt Men's Jersey proves the brand's credentials by combining snap-button western styling with the moisture management and breathability of a traditional trail jersey. It's also got a casual fit that brings it line with most off-road tops and with the kind of weekend style we prefer for easy spinning coffee shop rides.
When you run the risk of arriving with spreading islands of sweat on your shirt, the Bolt's RideDryWear is your hot-weather ally. It breathes, wicks, and banishes moisture from your BBQ-bound body to the greedy summer heat, helping to ensure that the only moisture you experience will be the that of the towelettes you use to mop sauce and gristle from your hands.
- A casually styled cycling top for commutes and singletrack
- Manages moisture to keep you from arriving a sodden mess
- Additional underarm venting doubles down on breathability
- Multiple secure pockets keep personal effects near at hand
- Media routing for mid-ride tunes
- Reflective accents and sun protection handle all light conditions
- Classic western styling with a touch of contemporary asymmetry
- Item #CLB003A