Stay toasty on your commute.
While many of your colleagues call it quits on the commuting game as soon as they feel the hint of a morning chill in the air, you're eager to stay on the bike through the colder months. Navigating the bike lanes on those chilly morning often requires more insulation than a standard wind vest. The Men's Club Ride Blaze Vest fills the void often left in commuting kit by providing high breathability and light insulation that you can adapt to different weather conditions through strategic layering.
Club Ride uses durable ripstop polyester along the front panel of the vest to shield you from water and wind. That protection is complemented by breathable brushed polyester on the back, which is responsible for lightly insulating and dissipating moisture from perspiration. Light, packable synthetic fill along the front of the vest helps maintain a layer of warm air next to your skin, while the vest's bright colors and reflective accents ensure you stand out to motorists while you share the roads.
- An adaptable vest that insulates during cold commutes
- Regular fit allows for myriad layering combinations
- Light, synthetic insulation adds warmth to front of vest
- Brushed polyester rear panel insulates and wicks moisture
- Zippered chest and dual rear pockets safely store essentials
- Item #CLB002Y
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 190lbs
Bought a large for my husband, 6‘3“. 190 pounds. Fits well, lightweight and comfortable! Wears for biking and running.
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 170lbs
Works great, looks great and very swanky off the bike as well
holy shiz this thing is awesome!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: large
i'm so glad i picked up this vest! it's warm, it's light, it's insulated, great pockets....i have zero negative things to say about it!