The cunnin' plan.
The weekend is mapped out: breakfast at the neighborhood café, lunch at the trail system's picnic grounds, and alley cat races between bars as the sun carries restraint and better judgment with it below the horizon. Through it all, Club Ride Apparel's Bandara Women's Jersey combines breathability and moisture management with a casual style that's at home perched atop a saddle or a barstool.
The Bandara's ode to western-inspired style is written across a canvas of lightweight, stretch-woven synthetic that rides less like a flannel and more like a dedicated cycling jersey. If your better judgment lapses on the trail, well before the sun goes down, a zippered security pocket helps ensure that wiping out doesn't leave you bereft of keys, an ID, or mad money—the latter two of which will be required during the night's pub crawl.
When Monday rolls around, toss the Bandara on for your bleary-eyed commute to the office; it pairs perfectly with Club Ride's Transit pants and the memories (or regrets) of a weekend well spent.
- A casually styled cycling jersey for two-wheeled excursions
- Stretch-woven synthetic rides light, breathes, and dries quickly
- Strategic mesh panels add additional ventilation
- Generous UV protection wards off harmful rays
- Zippered pocket secures life's essentials on rowdy rides
- Casual fit is comfortable in the saddle and while socializing
- Reflective accents help keep you visible during late returns
- Item #CLB003Q
- Q & A
Club Ride Fan = Fan Club (dork) :0)
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XS
I do love Club Rides approach to riding clothes. This shirt is so breathable and soft. It's very comfortable to wear with or without a pack, as it does not ride up..I wear xs in most tops, and in this an XS is maybe a little larger than most xs in other brands , but a great fit still.