Select style & size:
Find your size
Note: Actual inseam is not the same as pant inseam.How to measure
We recommend a size in this bike.
Our size calculator is a starting point for finding the right size for you. To get personal advice talk to one of our fit experts at 1.888.276.7130 or chat now
Scout 26in Kids' Bike
The Cleary Bikes Scout 26in Kids' Bike isn't really a kids' bike—it's a fully functional hardtail that's ready for action (and sized for smaller riders). This bike features trail-ready geometry that has the stability to hold a line on powerful descents without making the climb more difficult than it needs to be. The fork features 100 millimeters of travel that can be adjusted for the riding style at hand—lock it out to climb a gravel path, or open it all the way to cruise around the pump track. Hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful stopping power to help riders control their speed on quick descents, and feature Tektro's junior levers to ensure riders with smaller hands can still feel in control. The Shimano Deore drivetrain lets young cyclists experiment with moving trough 10 different gears to maximize their efficiency, and it has a 1 x 10 design to keep things straightforward. VP Junior pedals provide a stable platform that helps grip the rider's shoes to minimize pedal bites, while the customized crank arms maximize efficiency by encouraging a pedal stroke that's the correct size for the rider.
- Hardtrail for introducing young riders to trails
- Trail-friendly geometry for stability and efficiency
- 100mm of travel locks out for varied riding
- Shimano Deore drivetrain for confident shifting
- 1x10 gearing is simple yet effective
- Hydraulic disc brakes provide confident stopping power
- Tektro junior levers make small hands effective
- Customized crankset for anatomically correct pedaling
- Item #CBK000A