Clarks Desert Peak Boot
Whether you're headed into the weekly office meeting or walking to the bar for drinks, the Desert Peak Boot by Clarks provides a smooth ride and clean look. Under jeans or slacks, the full-grain leather upper stretches between two elastic gores for a comfortable fit and ease of taking on or off. The rubber sole provides traction and cushioning so being on your feet all day won't leave you tired and sore.
- Iconic Desert Boot updated with a Chelsea silhouette
- Leather upper add sophisticated style from work to play
- Flexible elastic goring and heel pull tab offer an easy slip on
- Crepe rubber soles give traction and day-long cushioning
- Item #CLA006S
- Q & A
Good looking shoes, not super durable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 10.5
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 180lbs
I really like these shoes, they look awesome and fit really well. The fit is pretty different than other shoes though. I am usually around an 11.5, and ended up getting 10.5's in these shoes. The one downside of these shoes is that the soles are pretty soft and wear easily, and the footbeds inside the shoes only go halfway so they kind of peel up.