Select style & size:Select options
Roll With It.
- A tough backpack for the urban commuter
- Watertight roll-top closure seals out rain
- Quick access compartment for essentials
- Interior sleeve fits an iPad or similar
- Ergonomic shoulder straps are adjustable and comfortable
- Item #CRM004F
- Q & A
Tough is an understatement
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This backpack has been perfect for soggy Utah commutes. I get concerned riding in weather with my laptop or tablet in other bags, but I have full confidence in this Chrome backpack. Even in heavy downpours, everything on the inside has remained completely dry. The bag feels best when you stuff your items towards the back and bottom of the bag. i have found that there are two spots on either side of my hips that will rub if I don't have something filling out the bottom of the backpack. Love the roll top feature that caters the height of the bag to whatever I am carrying that day. It also has a very breathable mesh back which keeps me from overheating when the weather turns. I have a feeling this bag will last a very long time and I look forward to many slushy, rainy, or dry commutes with it.