Comfort from the bike to the bar.
- Tough commuting bike shorts with stretch and durability
- Everest fabric maintains flexible comfort and water-resistance
- Relaxed fit allows for a full range of motion
- Full-length gusset further opens your freedom of movement
- Reflective accents bolster visibility
- Multiple pockets carry your keys, wallet, and phone
- Item #CRM003V
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 30
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 160lbs
As a cyclist with a slim build it can be a struggle to find shorts with a flattering fit, but Chrome has nailed it with the Union short! The 4-way stretch and gusseted inseam allow for great freedom of movement when pedaling around and the tapered fit keeps your legs from swimming in your shorts. I expect to get a great deal of use out of these shorts and will probably be getting a second pair.
***Update: Three wears in, they've developed an off color and ripped for reasons unknown to me. Only light use, so I'll have to downgrade my initial review***