Niko F-Stop Camera Backpack
- Camera backpack organizes a vast array of media equipment
- Removable, padded dividers customize organization of your camera gear
- Top-mounted zip opening and back panel access for unpacking
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps provide a comfy ride
- Padded compartment sized for 13-inch laptops
- External straps for tripods
- Item #CRM004J
- 1050D Ballistic nylon, 400D tarp
- 23L (1403cu in)
- EVA foam back panel
- Shoulder Straps
- ergonomic, adjustable, sternum strap
- top, back
- Laptop Sleeve
- padded, 13-inch compatibility
- 10 x 20 x 7in
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 11, 2018
Nice, but more "meh" than "Wow!"
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
As a Chrome bag officionado, I was really looking forward to getting this pack, but once in hand, I'm less excited. I haven' t quite figured out how I want to set-up the internal dividers to carry two bodies and a variety of lenses and it just doesn't feel super convenient to get into. The one really nice point is that since the opening is on the strapside of the bag, when putting it on the ground to get into it, all the dirt doesn't end up on your back! For one camera body and a couple of lenses and accessories, I can definitely recommend the Chrome Niko (https://www.backcountry.com/chrome-niko), which is their smaller single shoulder sling camera pack, but I'm still looking for my ideal multi-camera backpack.